JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
10mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Never fired Dan Wesson Bruin Blemish
I got this 10mm, never have fired it. Love my sig. so I figured I would move it. Please look at the photos for the Blemish. I can't see anything myself. This is a great pistol for less then new.
$1750.00 or best offer

0D31D242-E2C1-48C3-B306-C4CB6651CB61.jpeg 350ACCC2-5B45-47B9-8654-8D4F97B9ACC8.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've seen several blem marked DW's and have never been able to find the blem other than the mark they stamp on the serial number identifying it as such. I have a Kodiak and I'm telling you these are what 10mm was made for. Someone is getting one fine firearm. GLWS.

I've seen several blem marked DW's and have never been able to find the blem other than the mark they stamp on the serial number identifying it as such. I have a Kodiak and I'm telling you these are what 10mm was made for. Someone is getting one fine firearm. GLWS.
It really is remarkable how high Dan Wesson standards are. Thank you for the feed back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.