JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am seller my Dan Wesson 22 LR #2459 This is a beautiful gun. Very well built revolver, comes with a scope.
In like new condition Asking $200
(Sold)

20171014_221229.jpg

Last Edited:
IMO it is a very good deal. I would buy it but these days I tend towards lightweight kit gun type rimfire revolvers, not heavy ones. If someone is into heavy accurate target revolvers, this is the ticket.

And BTW - most of you probably know this, but DW revolvers have tensioned barrels - an inner barrel with a shroud. This is part of what makes them very accurate. You can also change the barrels out - i.e., buy shorter or longer barrels and different shrouds (Part under lug vs. the full lug in the photo) - if you can find them (not sure if CZ sells those now).

Has anybody been able to get in touch with this seller?

Just curious, he priced to sell and then doesn't seem to be communicating with an interested buyer (me). I want both revolvers he posted. I hope he calls me, I've got money burning a hole in my pocket.

Bryan

$200 was a steal.. Eugene cabelas has one for close to a grand... or did a couple weeks ago. Pre CZ DWs are severely under rated revolvers, but a grand for a .22 revolver is a bit much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.