JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Original 1970's Monson Massachusetts Dan Wesson 44Magnum with 8 Inch barrel .

Dam DropBox site is not uploading my photos for what ever reason ( eyes rolling )
I will text them to You.

Cosmetic condition is about a C+ to B, has some small ding - scratches and muzzle holtser wear , NO rust. Shoots like the day it left the factory.

Do Your research 1st before asking me questions ok > Yo can buy interchangeable barrels from 2" up to 12" You can buy them off Gun Broker , or Dan Wesson owners forum, or new ones from DW factory.

Dan Wesson revolver legacy is known the top #1 competition target revolver ever, they have the smoothest trigger - Swiss watch timing, then best most accurate target grade & super strong innovative magnum revolvers ever made.

This pistol is sub MOA , the trigger is so smooth that You can actually shoot double action smoother & more accurate than most cocked single action revolvers , if You have shot one then You will know what I mean.

$400 , No trades, cash only, NOT a dime less if You even try !

Comes with about a dozen CorBon MONSTER 340 grain super hard cast flat nose ultra HOT +P Grizzly bear defense rounds that You can also hunt Elk with, and about a dozen mid power jacketed flat nose factory rounds , plus a black nylon holster.

FFL : Mark Skaggs my FFL gun smith who lives out here in the Applegate on highway 238 does all my transfers.

You can shoot it before You buy so long You bring your own "factory" made ammo (no reloads ) and I see $400 in hand, 541 659 2565 leave a messege I will call or text right back , Thanks :)

IMG_20160624_102049590 (1).jpg IMG_20160624_102100866 (1).jpg IMG_20160624_102100866 (1).jpg IMG_20160624_102120800 (1).jpg IMG_20160624_102120800 (1).jpg

The FFL Transfer is in process, I am waiting for a check to come to my FFL, until then I do not consider it sold I consider it "pending" ( hassle factor 6 out of 10 o_O)
But I'll give Steve a "good dude factor" of 10 out of 10! Thanks for your patience and willingness to help us overcome our geographical challenges...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.