JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This thing is huge! it makes an N frame feel small. I have never held a baby moose before, but I think it's pretty close. 8" barrel, blued, original wood grips, the bluing is pretty dang nice besides a couple scratches but the top of the vent rib has some mars in the finish and a little ding due to a scope mount. The gun comes with the original owners manual and the tool.

I can't upload pictures but I would be happy to email them. [email protected] fastest responce will be from telephone because I am not around a computer all day. Having said that, "I'll take it's" might not me seen on responces or PM's for a day when someone else has commited to buy it over the phone in the meantime. This has happened in the past and it creates an akward situation, so if you need some questions answered or want to speak for it, PLEASE CALL ME 503-703-2874 (no texts)

I live in North central Oregon near The Dalles.
Thanks and have great day!

i have a new hogue grip i bought for my 44 ruger then found out it is for a gun like yours it is a nice grip. i would like $20 if interested? thx

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.