JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FS - Dan Wesson 7445VH SuperMag with 8" Compensated barrel. Also includes 4"VH barrel and shroud, a fitted pelican case, original box, tool and gauges. Barrels are designed to be removeable and swapped depending on your desired use - 8" for hunting and 4" for self-defense (bears, etc)

hyzajuvu.jpg 4asy8ana.jpg yjegetu3.jpg

Gun was manufactured in Norwich, NY, is stamped "1st Edition" and is in great shape. Shoots .44 special, .44 mag, and .445 SuperMag rounds. Gun was shipped to the factory in 2009, timing, lockup and function are flawless.

Also have for sale 198 rounds of 320gr WFNGC .445 rounds from Reeds Ammunition (good bear protection)

Value:
Gun with 8" barrel= $1200
4"Barrel / shroud = $350
Pelican case = $150
198 rds of 320gr = $250
Total Value = $1975

Buy both gun and ammo for $1750 ftf NOW $1600 or make me an offer!

Willing to sell the ammo separately.

Possible partial trades - Glock 20SF, Glock 20(gen 4), Glock 22 (gen 3 or 4), Springfield Armory m1a scout squad, or Hoyt Carbon Element 2012. . ..

Will need to see ODL or CHL for Oregon residents, transfer thru FFL for Washington residents. Will ship if you cover costs.

PM questions, First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Apparently your mailbox is full so I'll just ask here. Others may want to know, anyway. Is the barrel actually ported as well as the shroud or is it just the shroud? Have seen them both ways. Thanks

Apparently your mailbox is full so I'll just ask here. Others may want to know, anyway. Is the barrel actually ported as well as the shroud or is it just the shroud? Have seen them both ways. Thanks

Sorry about the mailbox :eek:

The barrel is shorter than the shroud by about an inch, so it is not ported, but doesn't need to be for it to work. The original ported barrels/shroud (Monson / Palmer manufactured) would clog the ports in the barrel. Dan Wesson changed the design to remedy this problem. I'm not sure when the changes took place, but I believe all Norwich manufactured guns where made with the new compensation system.

I like Dan Wesson revolvers. They were the best back in the heyday of silhouette shooting (couldn't win revolver category without one). While I can't afford it, you have an excellent gun and a good price. Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.