JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Dan Wesson "Monsoon Plant"
CALIBER: .357 Magnum
FINISH: Blued
SIGHTS: adjustable target
BARREL LENGTH: 2.5", 4" and 6" barrels are included
ROUND COUNT: Unknown
CONDITION: Used but it excellent
RETAIL: ??? No longer made.

Extras
PREMIUM ACTION JOB AND TRIGGER JOB BY HEFFRON ARMS: With this service all action parts are trued to one another. All contact areas within the action are all polished smooth to be free of pitting and/or rough spots. The single action sear is altered then extensively polished to offer a crisp and clean trigger pull. The double action engaging surfaces are extensively polished. The final step is to function-test the revolver to ensure quality and reliability. The end result is an action that is smooth and crisp with much less of the "clunky" feel that these fine revolver actions can have with all of the reliability offered by the stock action. The trigger return is smooth and slick. We do not alter springs within the action. We offer superior parts fitment in combination with precision parts polishing. When complete the action is butter smooth. A worth while upgrade for any Dan Wesson lover.
<broken link removed>

This a a super nice revolver that hots like a dream, nicest action job on a revolver I have ever felt. Finish is in excellent condition , little no no ware on the frame and barrels.

Comes with what is shown in the picture only, three barrels 2.5", 4" and 6", two sets of grips and all tools required to change out the barrels. Takes about two minutes to swap the barrels

Looking to trade this for something different that I will shoot more. I prefer semi-auto hand guns such as, cash can be added either way to keep things fair. I would but a trade value on this package in the $700 range.

1911's
H&K
Glocks
XDM's
SIG's
or ???

View attachment 204694

PM me with questions or offers.

Thanks

Andy