JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Red Flag would require you to be guilty and prove yourself innocent. "We are sending you to trial because we think you're unstable. Prove us wrong."

That's trial and a process, technically, but completely corrupt and anti America.

Sorry, anyone, even some combat vets can promote leftists causes with a good line of what seems like Conservative gab...if he's for 'red flag' he's a lefty no matter what else he says..

Well I think thats part of them problem.

He's not a lefty, and red flag laws could be effective, but it all depends on how their written.
Were not talking about, this guy is mean so he shouldn't have guns.

Were talking if someone is making open threats of violence or terrorism then they should be investigated. But you need to have due process.

You guys are just against any and all laws.

This has been the ongoing issue with the fight and anger of us VS them.
Neither side can use common sense to do anything.

Were talking if someone is making open threats of violence or terrorism then they should be investigated.

Open threats of violence? Like what?

"Give then the bullets first." "From my cold dead hands." "Come and take them." Threats of violence; whammy. Gun rights gone.

It seems like you're just ignoring the fact that we are branded Nazis and Terrorists any time we walk down the street.

Last Edited:
Well I think thats part of them problem.

He's not a lefty, and red flag laws could be effective, but it all depends on how their written.
Were not talking about, this guy is mean so he shouldn't have guns.

Were talking if someone is making open threats of violence or terrorism then they should be investigated. But you need to have due process.

This has been the ongoing issue with the fight and anger of us VS them.
Neither side can use common sense to do anything.

I was with you until you wrote "common sense"... sorry, that's a red flag for me.

Otherwise, I might consider a properly written red flag law (I don't know what that would be) but... somebody making serious online threats on their social media ought to be looked at. A husband with a history of physical spousal abuse threatening to shoot the beotch. Things like that.

I read one post where it was likened to the hearings that people are dragged into where consideration of mental health commitment is undertaken. Yah, I know... it can be fraught with abuse. I'm undecided on a "properly written" ERPO law, but cannot support those currently written.

Open threats of violence? Like what?

"Give then the bullets first." "From my cold dead hands." "Come and take them." Threats of violence; whammy. Gun rights gone.

I think it would take more than that. Somebody smarter than me should be able to figure out what level of threat constitutes an emergency. I'd like to see a proposal that we could vote on rather than have Congress shove it down our throats.

Did you see the Young Turks guy vs Dan Crenshaw?

I only watched a blip of it re: how we deserved 911... but does that Young Turk dude have a high pitched punk/pinhead voice or what???

Open threats ARE breaking the law. Enforce that and stay the hell away from our guns.

And thank you for our service, Dan. (I doubt he'll read it - my point is honest men can disagree - He served our country more than I)

Last Edited:
23FE4E5A-9942-43A6-8C36-9BE1688271CC.jpeg

My opinion:
Any law that defines, infringes upon, or otherwise attempts to set limits regarding any of the civil liberties as listed in the 1st 10 amendments plus the 14th amendment should only be allowed at the federal level after undergoing severe scrutiny by courts. This scrutiny should be rigorous and include federal and/or state court officials representing at least 2/3 of the country to ensure broad representation of US society and interests.

No one should compromise away these fundamental freedoms, nor be asked to compromise them, and no one should attempt to take them by force.

Give up any of your liberties at risk of all of your freedom.

ERMO, PATRIOT act, antiterrorism laws of '05-'06, narrowing habeus corpus, all gun control legislation, and many, many others ad nauseam take away civil liberty. Legislators and "citizen" initiatives create laws without regard to liberty or any other restrictions or checks and balances until they are challenged.

The concept of Ex Post Facto is currently under direct assault. I say NO!

If you don't know what these things are or mean now, you never will because they are being systematically removed from the collective consciousness of the American people unless this madness stops.

...I need some fresh air.

Ok easy, I didn't mean for any one to get "triggered"
This is the problem with the state of our politics and country. Everyone loves to make knee jerk reactions off emotion only.
This country and the politicians can't have civil conversations like mature adults, they cry foul of hurt feelings then crawl back into their safe spaces.

This is what I love about Dan Crensaw. He goes and has conversations with people he disagrees with because that's what a leader of the people should do.

Maybe before some of you start crying, try being more open and watch the video. Then you can say what you didn't like.
Or disagree with.

Personally I don't think they should pass red flag laws, Because the people writing them or having influence in them will not follow the letter or the constitution and due process.

However if someone openly claims to want to shoot up their school, work place, or threatens to kill/hurt their spouse/partner/children, etc I would hope to God someone would arrest them and remove their firearms.
After due process.

Theirs a difference between free speech and making threats.

And if you're the type of quick fuse imature person you threaten people, beat your spouse or partner, or your making threats of violence to a school then you shouldn't own firearms.

It's a slippery slope, and I wouldn't want the politicians we have today making those rules out of bias for their personal agendas.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top