JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you don't know who Dan Bongino is, he is a former Secret Service agent, who was on Obama's detail for a bit. He left the Secret Service and made a run for...shoot, I can't remember if it was the House or the Senate...but he lost and is now a conservative pundit. He's on Fox News a lot and has his own pod cast called, "The Renegade Republican."

In his latest episode he's got a theory about what went down in Vegas and it's pretty interesting...at least I thought it was. He basically thinks that this is ISIS related and talks about why. Among other things he points out the Democrats have actually been pretty quiet about things...which isn't to say that they're not squawking a bit but given that this is the largest mass shooting in the history of our country, he thinks they've been fairly quiet...because they know that it will ultimately be labeled a terrorist attack and not a "gun crime."

He also gives a pretty good response to the Liberal question when they ask, "Why does anyone need a gun."

Anyway, I just thought this segment was pretty interesting and thought some of you might also be interested in it. :)

In this episode –

Liberals keep condescendingly asking us why "we need guns."

Was the Las Vegas attacker radicalized?

Debunking liberal "gun control" claims.

Dan Bongino

Last Edited:
If you don't know who Dan Bongino is, he is a former Secret Service agent, who was on Obama's detail for a bit. He left the Secret Service and made a run for...shoot, I can't remember if it was the House or the Senate...but he lost and is now a conservative pundit. He's on Fox News a lot and has his own pod cast called, "The Renegade Republican."

In his latest episode he's got a theory about what went down in Vegas and it's pretty interesting...at least I thought it was. He basically thinks that this is ISIS related and talks about why. Among other things he points out the Democrats have actually been pretty quiet about things...which isn't to say that they're not squawking a bit but given that this is the largest mass shooting in the history of our country, he thinks they've been fairly quiet...because they know that it will ultimately be labeled a terrorist attack and not a "gun crime."

He also gives a pretty good response to the Liberal question when they ask, "Why does anyone need a gun."

Anyway, I just thought this segment was pretty interesting and thought some of you might also be interested in it. :)

In this episode –

Liberals keep condescendingly asking us why "we need guns."

Was the Las Vegas attacker radicalized?

Debunking liberal "gun control" claims.

Dan Bongino

Have long liked his Podcasts. Seems like a hell of a guy. Would have been great as a lawmaker.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top