JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
We should see Joe back online towards the end of the week. Every man needs to go on a hunting trip from time to time. ;)

Sorry about the delay guys, just got back into civilization and I'll be returning to the states on Thursday :s0155:

I'm not noticing these ads on my laptop, is anyone still seeing them?

Sorry about the delay guys, just got back into civilization and I'll be returning to the states on Thursday :s0155:

I'm not noticing these ads on my laptop, is anyone still seeing them?

Welcome back Joe :)

Yep, still there - showing up behind a Smokey the Bear ad. Things have been running really slowly since this started a week or so ago - I only get them on my laptop, not on i devices.

Windows machine on Chrome

Here is a screen capture from just a moment ago:

damn 2.JPG

I have been getting the ads for at least a week. It completely locks the website due to a long running script, actually three. If I pause each script, I can use the page I am on. Each new page, it starts again.

I have been getting the ads for at least a week. It completely locks the website due to a long running script, actually three. If I pause each script, I can use the page I am on. Each new page, it starts again.

Same here. This is the only site I'm having issues with - any other site is running full speed. This one is so stop and go since that ad started showing up that I've stayed away due to frustration.

They also force 2-3 refreshes a second, driving both memory and bandwidth usage through the roof--for some reason this laptop crashes browsers when their RAM usage hits 3GB, and when I'm here I hit that in minutes while a "no or minimal NWFA" session takes a few hours to crash.

This thing is costing you traffic and member participation, @Joe Link .

I have some new travel videos that are popping up......def. slower...I see them on my laptop and desktop but not my phone.....running chrome and firefox on all 3...

Just made my first attempt to fix this, might take an hour or so to take affect though. After that we'll see if the ads are still displaying :s0155:

Just made my first attempt to fix this, might take an hour or so to take affect though. After that we'll see if the ads are still displaying :s0155:

Not seeing them so far - and things are moving so much better. I hope that does it. Thanks for looking into this Joe - I really appreciate it!

Not supposed to tell you this, but download and run uBlock.
The most robust adblocker (and it's free)....I don't see any of that stuff.

It's actually open-source "donation ware".
If you like it, you can donate to the project.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top