JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you should see the guys that work on the boning table at a beef packing plant. 10-12 of them will bone out 150 head of cattle in a day. And a cow is a LOT more work then a deer that weighs what a steer front quarter does.

What? Doesn't everybody do it that way?
He was cheating with that hook,anyway

And and he forgot the inside loins

I wouldn't have any digits left if I tried that.

I'm guessing he works at a butcher shop that does game processing - pretty efficient there. I'm surprised he didn't use the chain mail gloves they use in the large processing plants - you may loose a bit of feel but you go home with all your fingers at the end of the day

I'm guessing he works at a butcher shop that does game processing - pretty efficient there. I'm surprised he didn't use the chain mail gloves they use in the large processing plants - you may loose a bit of feel but you go home with all your fingers at the end of the day

Yeah at the start he says he owns a small game processing business. Impressive regardless.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top