JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck, that's nothing. A guy that lives down the road from me just came and told me someone uprooted two small shrubs he planted a month ago in the parking strip in front of his house and walked off with them!:eek:

Now thats pretty nuts. Can't stand theives.

I would love to do this but most of my neighbors are tree huggers ...
My old neighbor was a Washington State patrol .she used to park here patrol car in the driveway .it was great . nobody speeding around my neighborhood lol but she moved about a month ago

Gotta ask... Sleeper berth for a local driver? o_O
I'm not local I do a route to Spokane I have to sleep in the truck . Two nights a week I sleep in the truck.it takes five hours from our terminal.
To get to Spokane then I do four delivery. That takes all night .then I go to sleeper for 10 hours then go to OTHELLO WA to pick up french fries.
But today it's Hash browns.then back to terminal.do that twice a week.

Last Edited:
Thieves suck! Doesn't make a difference what they are stealing. It ain't theirs unless it's given to them, other than that it is stealing!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not local I do a route to Spokane I have to sleep in the truck . Two nights a week I sleep in the truck.it takes five hours from our terminal.
To get to Spokane then I do four delivery. That takes all night .then I go to sleeper for 10 hours then go to OTHELLO WA to pick up french fries.
But today it's Hash browns.then back to terminal.do that twice a week.
Ah, so regional?

My grand daughters age 10 and 11 currently have a little over $3500.00 in their future fund. maybe 80% of it from grandpa and grandmas beer, water, and pop can deposits. We started when they were like 1 and 2.

My grand daughters age 10 and 11 currently have a little over $3500.00 in their future fund. maybe 80% of it from grandpa and grandmas beer, water, and pop can deposits. We started when they were like 1 and 2.

I offered my kids all the beer cans to make extra money. They don't want to take them to the dirty stinky deposit centers. Can't say I blame them. So I recycle them. I really hope someone DOES take them because last week the recycle got stuck and didn't fall out into the truck. So it's extra full and this guy likes his beer!

My wife thought that I was nuts for wanting to stop along the road and grab cans when they were .05 cents a piece. Now at .10 cents we put them in a bag and take them to the grocery store or bottle drop and put them in a savings account for the grandson.

It almost makes you want to leave a couple of opened full cans in the bag and put some holes in the bottom of the bag so when it gets loaded in a hurry for the get away it makes a sticky mess in their vehicle. They wouldn't know if it was planned on your part or just bad luck on their part. Its also too bad an opened soda would probably not activate a batch of mentos in the bottom of the bag. :DGive them a little more than they planned for.

Ah, so regional?
It changes every 6 months we do a rebid and I can pick different route . I'm high enough on the list that I have some good routes to choose from .I could do IDAHO. Or I could pick a team route to Montana but I do just fine now and don't have to leave Washington

It almost makes you want to leave a couple of opened full cans in the bag and put some holes in the bottom of the bag so when it gets loaded in a hurry for the get away it makes a sticky mess in their vehicle. They wouldn't know if it was planned on your part or just bad luck on their part. Its also too bad an opened soda would probably not activate a batch of mentos in the bottom of the bag. :DGive them a little more than they planned for.
Or just drink the beer and refill the cans when you have to go .then they get double recycling

Recycle beer and cans and a messy car

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads