JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are they really that desperate??? Some dude just walked away with 2 garbage bags of soda cans from my front door step. When I got outside to confront the man, to my surprise he was driving an early model suv?!? I didn't get the make and model of the vehicle as he was getting away but wtf cans really???

BTW it was maroon in color.

It's not worth it to save cans in Washington .I filled the back of a truck and then gave it to a neighbor lady
Lol she got like 28 bucks that was a few years ago

It's not worth it to save cans in Washington .I filled the back of a truck and then gave it to a neighbor lady
Lol she got like 28 bucks that was a few years ago

I use a place called Bottle drop. They take a certain percentage of what you bring, but it sure beats doing it yourself.

My house sits about 35 YARDS from the street so they have to make a 70 yard dash to steal from my porch.thats why I have this LOL IMG_20180811_100640.jpg IMG_20180818_135449.jpg

Heck, that's nothing. A guy that lives down the road from me just came and told me someone uprooted two small shrubs he planted a month ago in the parking strip in front of his house and walked off with them!:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top