JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, talk about short temper. Some people get worked up over nothing, just jump at the opportunity to call someone an idiot instead of being helpful. This thread appears to be in the off topic section.

I agree, I was told to use the close thread tool once and have used it since. Pretty simple to do.

Best of luck!

Need a thread close timout.. like say 4 months of no activity... auto close.

That would end the hissyfit that's going on here.

iamme,itmost certainly is required. here is the rule.

•8. Once your item is sold, traded, or you have found what you are looking to purchase, you are required to close the thread to let everyone know it's no longer active.

just above Hangun Classifieds is a link to the rules for posting.fyi

Served.

It's also a matter of respecting the community.

ETA - Just read the rest of the thread.

I am disappointed.

I close all my ads as promptly as possible once something is sold or traded, but oddly enough I sometimes continue to get PM's about things for several days after the thread is locked and whatever I'm selling is marked as no longer available.

I close all my ads as promptly as possible once something is sold or traded, but oddly enough I sometimes continue to get PM's about things for several days after the thread is locked and whatever I'm selling is marked as no longer available.

Amen, brother. Sellers need to close ads promptly, but Buyers need to figure out that a closed ad means the item is no longer available.

I imagine what you are describing is potential buyers not paying attention. Not your fault by any means, you've done what you are supposed to, but there are plenty of folks who don't pay attention to the padlock and/or "Sold" notice....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top