JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shout out to jluck for the recommendation to go to Curt's. Went there and got a new safety selector switch for $10, and you could tell right away this one was better. The machining was perfect. Dropped it in and it worked perfectly.

I may in the future upgrade to an ambi, but for now this one is just fine.

It's built! Got everything together last night, and it all seems to function. With the exception of a slightly tight fit on the trigger guard roll pin, it all went together exceptionally easy. I don't know what the hell I was so afraid of all these years! Photos to follow soon.

One more shout out to hondacrguy for the trigger suggestion! The de-milled BRO trigger is pretty awesome! Almost no creep, 3.5 lb trigger weight, and amazingly short reset. I don't even think the trigger in my 10/22 is this sweet! Can't wait to try it out for real!

LRPRADIT_zps9tkw9rum.jpg

As promised, here's some pics:

20151104_091134_zpscueurj4s.jpg
20151104_091143_zpswbq4qqk3.jpg
20151104_091351_zpsstw6wase.jpg
20151104_091411_zpsvhlmmmbl.jpg
I still need to get the optic mounted, and I'll probably add a couple small tweaks to make it more user-friendly for what I want to do with it, but for now I just can't wait to get out to the range and test it out!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads