JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So - who is the "city" without a mayor or council who is going to be forced to write plans and so forth by the court - that is, who is at risk of prison. If I lived there and risked having the state seize my property due to not being a city, I think I'd vote in a dog to be city manager.

I live in un-incorporated Washington County. But, I know unlike Nike, I'll be in Beaverton before too long.
Maybe we should have gotten a cat council when the getting was good.

Last Edited:
So, enough people have to vote on things to get anything done. And the biggest complaints were about roads, and they didn't get done.

I imagine this would be what would happen federally if they got rid of the electoral college. Big cities would get crap and everywhere else would go to crap.

Our road is private, we vote to pay for maintenance, it's still a dirt road. A nice dirt road but still, a dirt road. I've considered a gofund me to pave it. :/

So, enough people have to vote on things to get anything done. And the biggest complaints were about roads, and they didn't get done.

I imagine this would be what would happen federally if they got rid of the electoral college. Big cities would get crap and everywhere else would go to crap.

Our road is private, we vote to pay for maintenance, it's still a dirt road. A nice dirt road but still, a dirt road. I've considered a gofund me to pave it. :/

Some times a pvt road is better. Ours is also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top