JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone.
I'm working on some wildcatting and am willing to pay a small amount for what most people consider useless brass.
If it's got too short of a neck, a case mouth too bent, dinged, dented shoulder, or whatever damage a casing might encounter that would make it questionable for use, I could be interested as long as most of the bottom of the casing is OK.

I'm looking for-
*204 Ruger, 223/556
*220 Swift
*22-250
*30-06/25-06/270/308/243 (Any Ackley a Plus)
*300 Savage
*30-30/7-30 Waters
*7mm Rem Mag, 300 Win Mag, 338 Win Mag
*30 Rem, 6.8 SPC, 10mm Magnum
*7.62x39 (Boxer Primer)/6.5 Grendel/220 Russian/5.45
*7.62x54R
*ect...

Please let me know what you have, and we can work out a deal.
Thanks.
-K

I have 40+ 22-250 mixed headstamp +/- 1/2 brass, 1/2 nickle. A pinch too short but otherwise nice brass, all cleaned, deprimed, ready to wildcat. Always more coming in small amounts until accumulation warrants "disposal". In McMinnville, OR, happy to ship USPS. Let me know if interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.