JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was walking thru the other night past the sporting goods section and WHAT??? A double display case probably 15 ft long with mostly shotguns but it looked like a couple 10/22's and some Henry's on the bottom section. I did'nt have time to look but I'm sure that they'd just set it up within the last day or so. Its been quite a few yrs since they quit selling them there.

I was walking thru the other night past the sporting goods section and WHAT??? A double display case probably 15 ft long with mostly shotguns but it looked like a couple 10/22's and some Henry's on the bottom section. I did'nt have time to look but I'm sure that they'd just set it up within the last day or so. Its been quite a few yrs since they quit selling them there.

Nice to see a company smarten up! :)

It's Dallas, what else are they going to sell there? Besides shovels, wife-beaters and cans of creamed corn.....

They probably still won't sell to 18 year olds.... that's still being a dick and is discriminatory practices by law.

I told a 19 year old I know they need to make the attempt then prepare for a lawsuit for discrimination. He didn't want to... Sadly I can't because I'm just too old.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top