JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that just a few min ago at FoxNews.com... Later in the Fox article is a statement from Jean's mother about corruption there. And earlier in the article there is this:
"His murder underscores the reality of the black experience in America."

Merritt said Brown was a former athlete turned entrepreneur, and he "lived in constant fear that he could be the next victim of gun violence, either state-sanctioned or otherwise."

Key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial shot and killed days after guilty verdict
What a load of crap! ...:s0018:

What's the other 30% predict? For you, brother, I will hope for mild, windless, overcast day that promises rain, but never delivers. Much like politicians. :)

What's the other 30% predict? For you, brother, I will hope for mild, windless, overcast day that promises rain, but never delivers. Much like politicians. :)

Can anyone tell me if the 70% means the probability or that it is going to rain 70% of the day? Regardless of how I look at it, it never seems to work out the way the "experts" predict.

Let's put it this way. The weather agency has the ten most accurate weather models for that place and day. 7 of them say bring an umbrella. I hope they are wrong, too.

Now that she has been convicted of murder his family's civil suit is very straightforward. Liability is established by the criminal conviction, and the only issue left to litigate is the amount of damages his family is owed. When she gets out of prison any books she sells or income she earns (above whatever minimum exempt income and assets Texas protects) will go towards the judgment.

..or someone was planning to knock him off for an unrelated reason and decided this would be the perfect time to leave suspicion with others.

Brown had survived a shooting almost a year before his death, Merritt said.
He was shot near a strip club in Dallas in November 2018, Merritt said.
Brown and his family believed he was targeted in that shooting by someone he knew and had grown up with.
Another man, Nicholas Shaquan Diggs, was killed in the shooting, Merritt said.

Also, those looking to conjugal Amber might need to cool their jets... for now anyway....

Well, that puts a damper on conspiracy theories. Sounds like the publicity of the trial alerted some old enemies looking to tie up a previous score. Thank the media for putting his life in danger.

The guy, J. Brown, who was shot dead had tats all over this neck. The man who testified in the trial.

They showed up in pictures while he was on the OTA news and on the News online.

Was he in a GANG?

Personally, when I saw his tats all over his neck - I immediately thought of GANG connections or PRISON.

I guess that makes me a BAD person when it comes to profiling. Oh well.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top