JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thing is....I thought airports were gun free zones. Hmmm 🤔

Records show a Portia Odufuwa of the same name and age was accused of a 2019 bank robbery in Wylie and arrested near the scene, but the charges were later dropped.

The story did not go into detail but made it look like they dropped charges because she is a kook. So of course turn her loose on the public. No doubt this incident too will go away because she is a kook, and she will again be turned loose on the public. She will make news again soon you can bet 🤬

Records show a Portia Odufuwa of the same name and age was accused of a 2019 bank robbery in Wylie and arrested near the scene, but the charges were later dropped.

The story did not go into detail but made it look like they dropped charges because she is a kook. So of course turn her loose on the public. No doubt this incident too will go away because she is a kook, and she will again be turned loose on the public. She will make news again soon you can bet 🤬
100% correct. I would not bet against that at all.

"She was born in TX, which (at least for now) is still in 'Merica!"

Please show your reference for this statement. :s0093:
Happily!!! :D

First, from

"Texas (/ˈtɛksəs/, also locally /ˈtɛksɪz/;[9] Spanish: Texas, Tejas[a][10]) is a state in the South Central region of the United States."

That takes would be the "TX is in 'Merica!" part, and for the "at least for now" . . .

There, that should cover it. :s0090:

Looks more like a distraction. I wonder what her man was doing after she did this?

"At this point we don't know where exactly this individual was aiming," Dallas Police Chief Eddie Garcie told reporters earlier.
:s0140: Neither did she.

And that cop must have fired four times before he hit her. She was shooting upward. His misses were more dangerous than all of her shots.

On a more somber note and in retrospect, it looks to me like she might have been trying to get shot.

It looks like they tried to let her bleed out, but the bullets did not hit major blood vessels.
That old show "Police Story" did one like that. Supposedly based on something that happened. Some real scum, Cops finally bring him down. He is laying there while they wait for medics. Cop is over him pumping him whispering "BLEED $#@$, BLEED. Trying to get him to bleed out. Later some old lady who they speak to is praising the Cop. She was watching from her window saying that Officer tried so hard to save his life. :s0140:

The thing is....I thought airports were gun free zones. Hmmm 🤔

I guess this means criminals don't abide by gun free zones? Um but if guns were outlawed they would all turn in all of their guns right. Imbecilic liberal and gun grabber mentality unfortunately. No they will not turn in their guns. When will gun grabbers get that's why they are criminals, they don't abide by the law. SMH.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top