JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ONLY TWO LEFT IN THESE PICTURES ...as noted.

ALSO HAVE A DAISY 50th ANNIVERSARY NEW IN BOX
DAISY mdl 499 AVANTI NEW IN BOX

First picture
Mdl. 104 .........1975.....$75....SOLD
Mdl. 1201........1959.....$75....SOLD
Mdl. 94............1958.....$90.....SOLD
Mdl. 75............1959.....$50....SOLD
Mdl. 1105.........1976.....$45..................AVAIL

Second Picture
Red Ryder.........1956.....$80....Plymouth Mi. ...SOLD....
Red Ryder.........1979.....SOLD
Mdl. 97 Made one year only 1967...SOLD
Mdl.111 ..........1965....$50.....................AVAIL
Mdl 94.............1957.....$90....SOLD
100_3261.JPG 100_3263.JPG

Last Edited:
Well I finally got some stuff moved away from my garage safe to get to these Daisy's. I do indeed have the 1201, in fact I still have all in the two lists. This is a very nice gun, still has the safety sticker on the stock (tried it this morning...shoots hard)
I collected these for probably 40 years and at one time had a 125 or so. Getting older now and sold all but what I have listed a couple years ago. What I have left are the best of what I had.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks Ken

I want the 1201! I'm not sure how buying on this site works, I just found it a couple days ago doing a Google search looking for a 1201. That was my stepfathers first gun lost somehow in his childhood, holds a lot of sentimental value and he has wanted another for as long as I can remember. I've been actively searching for a while now, but have always been too late when I did find one.
You can email me at [email protected] to walk me through how this works if that's easier. Or I can send you a message with my phone number even.

The way I have always used as do most others on this site. Send a Postal Money Order addressed to me. Upon receipt I will ship to you.
Probably be best to send me your phone number and I will call you to set everything up. I listed the gun with a 20% discount so the price would be $60 plus shipping which will probably be $20- $25.
When I hear from you I will give you a call.
I have used this site for many years and have an excellent rating for doing business. You can click on my name to check it out
Ken
MDL. 1201 IS SOLD

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top