JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Daisy Avanti 853 Reconditioned by the CMP and indoor target $75

This item was purchased from the CMP with the intention of training indoors for literal pennies. I am also including a DIY indoor target that I made. It uses a clipboard to hold printed targets and putty to catch the pellets without ricochets and/or creating any lead dust. It is simple, but effective. I have ~50 printed targets leftover as shown as well. I ended up not using this as much as I thought that I would, and am now trying to get my money back. I may have a tin of pellets somewhere as well as a bonus, but I was unable to locate them.

The following description was copied from Avanti Daisy Avanti 853. Air rifles - PyramydAir.com where you can find more detailed pictures and information.

The classic NRA Junior competition rifle! Ideal for shooters 16 and up (with adult supervision) to learn to shoot in 10-meter competition. Daisy's Avanti 853 Legend has a sporter hardwood stock that's capped with a removable buttpad to allow for the included insert spacers to adjust the length of pull for the shooter's size.

Most impressive is the crowned Lothar Walther barrel. It's precision-bored for .177 match pellets, has 12 lands and grooves, and a right-hand twist. The front sight has interchangeable aperture inserts, and the rear sight is micrometer adjustable. The included sling will also help the shooter steady the rifle. The 853 Legend is so accurate that most shooters will not outgrow the rifle's potential. Although official competition rules do not allow scopes, the rifle has a dovetail scope mount in the diecast receiver in the event you want to use this rifle for shooting other targets or just for fun.

I am available to meet within 30 minutes of Beaverton any day before noon or any time on the weekend.

I can take detailed images if you have any questions or concerns you would like answered.

EDIT 5/18/13:
The front sight is out of alignment due to tipping over during a move. Price has been reduced. The gun and sight is still fully functional, but the inserts for the front sight are tilted slightly and appear to be lower than center in the front ring. It could probably be bent back into position or replaced without too much issue. Price has been reduced due to this defect.
EDIT 4/26/13:
I think I found the tin of pellets and am now placing the item back on the market. I failed to keep track of this thread after updating it last year.

WTS: $75
WTT: SU-16CA, cz527, semi-auto 20ga

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.