JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Daisy
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
DALLAS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a New in the box Daisy Avanti I have had this in my personal Daisy Collection for a few years. The action on this guy has NEVER been worked! Has all the attachments offered when it was new, sights etc. The box is there but shows some wear. **** These rifles are called 'The Worlds Most Accurate' BB Gun.

*********************** Go to Daisy Avanti 499B on internet and you will find all info, video's etc. ********************

I had approximately 120 Daisy's in my collection at one time. This one is near the end of it.....way past retirement and thinning out my goodies
May trade for something of interest...knife....ammo, who knows. Please note I have discounted this item and would expect the same for trade item.

$75.00

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I collected Daisy's for about 25 years and had 0ver 120 of them. I sold most all of them about 5-7 years ago. Actually kind of forgot the last few. I also have a Daisy Defender which was the model I first had when I was a youngster in 1953, only made for two years cost me $7.50 and I had to pay $90 to get a used one.. My grandchildren all have some nice ones I gave them. Well life moves on, still have several knives to unload.

Better get ya sum Andy.

Ken

Decided to gift mine this year. I know a kid who will love it.
Too small for an adult, but really a nice quiet plinker. I found it to be a tack-driver at 10M. Great for quiet indoor shooting too.

frankwithdaisy499b.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.