JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool thing about the xdm...you get 3 free mags and a mag holder right now for buying one. Almost has me considering buying another since I missed out on the deal the first time by a few days

The GAP was introduced by Glock (Glock Auto Pistol?) and I don't know if anyone else ever made a gun in that caliber.
And it is NOT the same as the 45ACP

I know this is way off topic, but Springfield did/does make an XD45 in .45GAP. I know because I almost accidentally bought it instead of the ACP.

Boy other than the length,I don't notice much difference in the two. But they all seem to fit my hands OK. G36 included.

The GAP was introduced by Glock (Glock Auto Pistol?) and I don't know if anyone else ever made a gun in that caliber.
And it is NOT the same as the 45ACP

Asp,delete some of your PMs .Your box is full.
As far as BUGs,I really don't see the need. Maybe for someone who wants to brawl first and take a chance of getting their primary taken from them.But I don't do that chit any more.

Didn't Springfield make an XD in 45GAP?

Sure enough: Just bought a Springfield XD 45 GAP used. Mistake? - Yahoo! Answers

Also to kieth, don't bother with the GAP. ACP is readily available and there is no real advantage to GAP.
OT: Either the taurus or glock from those selections, don't know enough about the other two but G27 is a safe bet. Taurus is the smallest of the bunch though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top