JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have my CHL yet, so I can't really pack around a handgun. I'm waiting till I'm out of college to get the license.... Curse you campus rules. *shakes fist at the establishment*

That said, I do take some night classes, and I don exactly feel great walking through the parking lot alone with my laptop, wallet, ect.
So I carry a few non-firearms with me.
My usual carry tool is a CRKT Zillatool, which I can claim is actually a multi-tool. It has pliers, a screw-driver and a bottle opener, making it pretty handy to have around. It looks mostly non-threatening, but the blade deploys quickly enough and the plier end actually makes a pretty good strike spike out the back.
I also carry a can of OC (pepper) spray with me, hanging off my laptop bag.
Finally I carry, as my true utility knife, a Swiss Army Camper that my sister gave me, which has my name engraved on it. I'll post some pics when I get home, so for now a stock photo...

Right, heres a nice little photo.
IMG_0441.jpg

My EDC is a basic Spyderco Delica 4 - nothing fancy, don't worry about it if I drop it on the garage floor, doesn't raise too many eyebrows if I use it at work, affordable, not too big for pocket carry - it works for me.

sc11pbk.jpg

Seriously, I couldn't believe it. I asked the lady to handle it and I was amazed. The construction and finish is very good. I would expect to pay $70. I bought two, one for me and one for Jenny. If you happen to be browsing and find they're on sale again, let me know. I'll pick up a couple for the NWFA giveaways when our site funds are low!

I take my little Spyderco Cricket everywhere. Has probably been through the washing machine a hundred times.

When I’m not working I also carry my Buck Strider. It is a tank of a knife and keeps an amazing edge.

BuckStrider.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top