JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have my CHL yet, so I can't really pack around a handgun. I'm waiting till I'm out of college to get the license.... Curse you campus rules. *shakes fist at the establishment*

That said, I do take some night classes, and I don exactly feel great walking through the parking lot alone with my laptop, wallet, ect.
So I carry a few non-firearms with me.
My usual carry tool is a CRKT Zillatool, which I can claim is actually a multi-tool. It has pliers, a screw-driver and a bottle opener, making it pretty handy to have around. It looks mostly non-threatening, but the blade deploys quickly enough and the plier end actually makes a pretty good strike spike out the back.
I also carry a can of OC (pepper) spray with me, hanging off my laptop bag.
Finally I carry, as my true utility knife, a Swiss Army Camper that my sister gave me, which has my name engraved on it. I'll post some pics when I get home, so for now a stock photo...

Right, heres a nice little photo.
IMG_0441.jpg

My EDC is a basic Spyderco Delica 4 - nothing fancy, don't worry about it if I drop it on the garage floor, doesn't raise too many eyebrows if I use it at work, affordable, not too big for pocket carry - it works for me.

sc11pbk.jpg

Seriously, I couldn't believe it. I asked the lady to handle it and I was amazed. The construction and finish is very good. I would expect to pay $70. I bought two, one for me and one for Jenny. If you happen to be browsing and find they're on sale again, let me know. I'll pick up a couple for the NWFA giveaways when our site funds are low!

I take my little Spyderco Cricket everywhere. Has probably been through the washing machine a hundred times.

When I’m not working I also carry my Buck Strider. It is a tank of a knife and keeps an amazing edge.

BuckStrider.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads