JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry this on me at all times. It has all the features I actually need and the fact the blade comes out from the side without opening it up makes it pretty good for defense if need be. Then again with the thick needle nose pliers there, you could save some time and just use that. v-kershaw.jpg

WOW, I like the hack saw blade!!!!

Oh ya, I've had that knife since I was 12, it's got it's good use and has gotten me out of a pinch or too, my favorite use for it is definitely the bottle opener :cool: but the hacksaw has came in handy on camping trips where I happened to forget the big saw and the box of wood at home. It might take a while being so small, but it sure works great.

Anyone have one of those telescoping 21" Steel batons? I've seen them on sites but never actually purchased one.

I wonder if you'd have to have a CHL for one of those. :)

Anyone have one of those telescoping 21" Steel batons? I've seen them on sites but never actually purchased one.

I wonder if you'd have to have a CHL for one of those. :)

According to Oregon Law, Statute 166.240 that relates to other concealed weapons

http://www.leg.state.or.us/ors/166.html said:
166.240 Carrying of concealed weapons. (1) Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, any person who carries concealed upon the person any knife having a blade that projects or swings into position by force of a spring or by centrifugal force, any dirk, dagger, ice pick, slungshot, metal knuckles, or any similar instrument by the use of which injury could be inflicted upon the person or property of any other person, commits a Class B misdemeanor.

(2) Nothing in subsection (1) of this section applies to any peace officer as defined in ORS 133.005, whose duty it is to serve process or make arrests. Justice courts have concurrent jurisdiction to try any person charged with violating any of the provisions of subsection (1) of this section. [Amended by 1977 c.454 §1; 1985 c.543 §2; 1989 c.839 §21; 1999 c.1040 §15]

It doesn't refer to batons specifically, and in my interpretation it wouldn't because it's pretty much a stick and if it's illegal to carry a stick we're all in trouble. However the part I bolded does make it questionable that it could fall into the "other" category, but really that could include just about anything, a rock, a toothbrush, toilet paper (yes you can hurt or kill someone with toilet paper, it's just not too common).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top