JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was this picture taken at Abu Graib? Sure looks like it from the tower and tree line.

Nathan

a SOG trident assisted opener.

trident-abu_ghraib-jan-2nd-2006.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4I1M9aDerE

I carry my Benchmade 9050SBK when im in Oregon but now that im working in Washington I have to stick with my Spyderco Endura. I love the Benchmade and that it is made here but for 75.00 the Spyderco is awesome! it cutts everything and was pretty cheap. I also got my Benchmade for 100.00 when Joey did a few years ago...

Benchmade Griptillian and mini.

I have had for years three or four Spydercos, and still like them a lot.

But, after going to O.F.A. for the Close Encounters of the Worst Kind a few years ago, and again in 2008, I switched to Benchmade. Not so much because of the brand, but for the lock on the blade. The axis lock is solid, and very quick to deploy. I have become a fan of how they are made and hold up, and the price is pretty good.

aww c'mon No Kershaw lovers here.

i have loved the speed safe assisted opening system since i frist handeled one and i keep buying the dam things.

i have three of the LEEK model ( all in a non sarrated blade) and two of the new Shallot model ( both in black, only one serrated.) an "evil" black knife to go with my "evil" black rifle. :s0114:

http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=3&brand=kershaw

http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=435&brand=kershaw

I love my Kershaw blades! I run a Blur Tanto and a Leek with the old style serrations. Other carry knives are MTech Troodon and KaBar TDI.

Serrations are a MUST in case the blade is dead, at least they will still cut something. A good neck knife pays dividends, too.

I own CRKT, Gerbers, Spyderco and many others. Not a Benchmade and I'll take my Troodon OTF over the Infidel any day of the week.

Knives are no replacement for guns and guns are no replacement for common sense and avoidance. That being said, we carry knives to make our daily life easier and as a last ditch effort. To be without one is just plain stupid, in my opinion.

I dont carry a knife to a gun fight..... oh but I do carry a pocket winchester just once awhile I use it to cut an apple :) I got a habbit of having my pocket knife everywhere I go.... hmmmmm.

I carry an old Schrade USA Folding Hunter. I am pretty practiced at opening it quite quickly with one hand. As i draw it with my right hand I start the blade opening with my thumb and forefinger and catch the tip on the seam of my jeans to complete the process which takes about two seconds or less.

Depends on the day or the mood. Always a superknife, and a SOG Gent. Plus one of the following; Benchmade Sentinel, AFCK Stryker, CQC7 (Before Emerson got the rights back), Infidel, Emerson Commander, or MOD Harkins Triton. Usually also a SOG Powerlock and a Surefire L2. And a couple pairs of ASP Trifolds.

I hate to be unprepared.

I go through knives so fast (usually losing them) that I stopped carrying expensive ones.

Right now, I have a CRKT M16-13Z in my right pocket and a Home Depot razorknife in the left.

Dang man, I don't know how you guys spend so much money on knives. I guess cause I'm broke. I usually go to BUDK.COM and order some $10 knife to get me through until I trash it.
But I always have my Kershaw Ken Onion. It's an XXX a LEO friend gave me for Xmas last year. I guess they get a discount through Kershaw for LEOs.
As long as it's shape, gotta have a serrated edge, and like a gun flips out every time it works for me. I do really want a Columbia River Ultima all black w/ serrated edge. But I can't justify spending $90 on a knife.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top