JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used Dagger Edisto kayak

14' touring kayak, great for a wide variety of waterbodies.... I've had it for a couple years, taken it in the Willamette and Columbia Rivers, Columbia Slough, Smith and Bybee Lakes, Netarts, Tillamook, and Nehalem Bays, only selling because I decided I'd like a canoe instead. Easy paddling, easy to hold a straight line in open water, light enough (49 lbs) for an average strong person to carry/load onto roof rack. Has adjustable foot pegs, padded seat back, sizeable storage compartment behind the cockpit. It is missing some of the bungee-type cordage for securing items on the front deck and the fabric bag that is sewn into the small front storage compartment has several tears in it (pictured). Comes with a Harmony spray skirt, Werner carbon-fiber paddle, and a (slightly mildewed) cockpit cover.

It's a model that is no longer made but you can read others' reviews of the model here: https://paddling.com/gear/dagger-edisto-1-kayak

From Dagger's catalogue at the time: "The Edisto is our most versatile and best selling touring kayak. Its stable, user-friendly design makes it perfect for paddlers of all levels who want a compact touring kayak with the feel of a longer craft. With a shorter length to enhance maneuverability, the Edisto handles rivers as well as small tidal creeks, marshes, swamps. and coves when close encounters with nature require stealthy movement. Well suited for lake touring, the Edisto's stern hatch volume of 8085 cubic inches, roomy cockpit, and carrying capacity of 300 Ibs. make it the ideal weekend warrior touring machine."

Asking $400 obo, also open to trades/partial trades for a canoe (preferably flat back), small high/pro-quality chain saw, good quality tent/wall tent, ammo, silver, Native American-style jewelry, other outdoor gear, other? Can +/- cash as applicable. Able to meet in the Portland metro area.

20211231_093032.jpg 20211231_093044.jpg 20211231_093456.jpg 20211231_093146.jpg 20211231_093301.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top