JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded.

Since I've posted this over on Arfcom, I may as well open the ad back up here. It's still just being a safe queen...

Alright, alright, I've had a bunch of questions about trades and meetings. Rather than respond individually, here:

1. I get into Portland sometimes - next time scheduled is for class on the 15th of February. I'd consider a special trip or a meet halfway.

2. To be clear: The first "I'll Take It" is it. Negotiations are fine, but if dickering is ongoing and somebody else says "done deal," that's the end of things. :D

DaeWoo DR200, imported by Kimber.
Piston driven, 5.56 Nato
Barrel professionally cut to 15.5" by DaeWooRifleParts and flash hider permanently attached.
DaeWooRifleParts Picatinny Rail system
MagPul short foregrip and rail covers
SigPro red dot
Ace Folding stock - skeleton
90 degree safety
Custom grip

Includes original hand guards and Ace pistol grip. No original stock.

Three NIW magazines, too, 'cause that's what the subject line says.

Rifle case and sling

$1200 for all, prefer FTF in Oregon, will ship for $50 flat.

Possible trades ... not really interested in much. Lever .357 might catch my attention. Ruger bolt action .22, maybe. Might consider part payment in gold/silver if spot prices aren't too ugly when the deal's made. Would also be willing to take a look at ADDING cash for a Steyr AUG A3. :D

Corgi butt not included:

Those things are kinda cool. In Korea the Korean MP's have a version with a sliding buttstock and a short 11 inch (?) barrel. Looks like a HK 93.

GLWS

Those things are kinda cool. In Korea the Korean MP's have a version with a sliding buttstock and a short 11 inch (?) barrel. Looks like a HK 93.

GLWS

Yep, the K1. Cosmetically similar to the K2 that this is related to (much like the AR15 and M16 are related), but very different inside. This is piston operated, whereas the K1 series (and there was a semi-auto imported here, IIRC) is direct gas impingement, much like the AR. But since DaeWoo built them both, it's not a surprise that they do look an awful lot alike. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.