JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Imported by Kimber Oregon, for sale/trade is a Daewoo DH-40 (.40 version of the DH51) with 2 magazines and the original case. I traded for it here a while back, but just don't shoot it.

Seems to be in great shape, and the triple action (that's right, single, double, and triple action !, So SA/DA/TA?)is quite interesting.

For trades, I'd like a metal framed pistol in 9mm or .45,(or something else?) willing to do a bit of cash for the right deal(or, willing to take a hit in value for something sufficiently interesting). Edit to add: Could also be interested in a beat-up .380/9mm glock. Some rough-shape milsurp/police turn in would be cool. Cash price of $350.

IMG_20180130_191028.jpg IMG_20180130_191032.jpg IMG_20180130_191042.jpg IMG_20180130_191058.jpg

Last Edited:
I had one of these a while back, the triple action is so intriguing. I think I gave up on it too early.

GLWS!

What is triple action?
while the hammer is in single action, you can push the hammer forward (decocked) manually so that you can carry it condition 1 "safer" but when you touch the trigger, the hammer falls back to single action(cocked)

Also willing to trade for ammo in 9mm, .45, .223/5.56, or 7.62x39.

Open to trades in those calibers too! Willing to add cash for something fun! (No 1911s... 1 more and I'm on the couch for a while).

You can't call it a Triple Action, as the Actions are based upon what actions the trigger executes when pulled. So its still just an DA/SA. The trigger pull is cocking and releasing the hammer in the so called "triple" mode, so it is still only Double Action. So I am not sure what you would call the reduced trigger pull weight DA mode after decocking.

Rodney

You can't call it a Triple Action, as the Actions are based upon what actions the trigger executes when pulled. So its still just an DA/SA. The trigger pull is cocking and releasing the hammer in the so called "triple" mode, so it is still only Double Action. So I am not sure what you would call the reduced trigger pull weight DA mode after decocking.

Rodney
It is called 'fast action' originally by the Koreans, but the 'triple action' is a bit of marketing fluff from the importers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.