JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dad could totally outfit a group of kiddos - one with the trombone, couple of sax, trumpeters, maybe a French Horn (complete with white flag pop up), Tubas... a whole brass, wood, & pump up plastic ensamble. Could be a hit, go viral, make millions. Call 'em the Brass Battalion.

tac, that is both funny and sad. Funny because it is very obnoxious and in your face.:D. Bit it sad that the youth of the world can't play cowboys and indians anymore. Oh no, we might be promoting violence if we give children toy guns.o_O

tac, that is both funny and sad. Funny because it is very obnoxious and in your face.:D. Bit it sad that the youth of the world can't play cowboys and indians anymore. Oh no, we might be promoting violence if we give children toy guns.o_O

Obnoxious? Nice play on words there, Sir.

However, if you REALLY want obnoxious, howsabout the BIGGEST valveless RAMJET F*RT MACHINE set up on the White Cliffs of Dover, facing the Old Enemy - France?

Wanna see?

tac

Strange sense of humor

Pas du tout/Not at all. If YOU had been at war with the French for about 800 years, the way the Britain has, you too might savour sending the odd loud fart in their general direction, to quote Monty Python.

As the only Francophone in my entire family, I'm allowed to express my disdain by posting stuff like this, and adding to the general discomposure of Les Grenouilles.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top