JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
CZ D-Technik VZ58 (7.62x39mm) rifle in excellent condition with famous beaver barf stock, handguard, grip for sale. I have shot 60 rounds thru it, one after I bought it and another after installing the extended magazine and bolt-catch release (as pictured, please note the stock parts are included in the package). 2 total factory aluminum magazines in good condition. Includes the sling which came with it. Minor handling wear, please note the scratch pictured on the right side (not as bad as the picture looks in person). Crown and internals/barrel/bore all in excellent condition. $1600. Will ship on buyers dime to an FFL only. Will accept paypal F&F or you add 3% fee, venmo, apple pay, USPS MO, cashiers check.

IMG_9161.jpg IMG_9162.jpg IMG_9163.jpg IMG_9164.jpg IMG_9165.jpg IMG_9166.jpg IMG_9167.jpg IMG_9168.jpg IMG_9169.JPG IMG_9170.jpg IMG_9171.jpg IMG_9172.JPG IMG_9173.jpg R40yyChl.jpg c8KNbVUl.jpg G7Tbht3l.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.