JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought some bulk D&H AR mags and have a stack left over. $14 each or willing to trade.

These are in hand now, 20 available. First come first serve. Post your claim and send me a PM.

Black Teflon No-Ban (30 round) magazines, for AR15, M4, M16, made by D&H Industries (formerly known as LaBelle), considered the best USGI mags available.

Teflon finish is on the interior and exterior of magazine, all have the new green followers.

Each mag stamped with the date of manufacturer on left side of magazine body and the contractors government CAGE code (04TQ4 - D&H Industries) on right side of magazine body. These are NOT LE marked on the magazine body and do NOT have the LE restricted floorplates.

You pay shipping, local pick up in Seattle area or I am happy to arrange to get them muled to you.
No sales to California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York or any other restricted states.

dh_mag1.jpg dh_mag2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top