JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA:

I have 3 M&P 30 round pmags from smith & wesson still waiting to ship from 6 weeks ago. I also have 500 rounds of 5.56 and a 10 round saiga mag waiting to ship from 4 weeks ago. ALL of which said "in stock" on their website with only the ammo having a disclaimer about shipping delays. Backorder if you must, but if you can pick up items through this site or from a gun show for on-par with what the internet sites are selling for, do that. These days, thats the only guarantee that you will get your product in a timely manner.

Not to thread jack or anything, and thats a great deal (Thanks for posting this, duc!), but just because they are "in stock" doesnt mean they dont have a list of orders a mile long they have to fill before yours. If your concerned about getting your product promptly, call and verify what the ship times are before you order.

Once again just FYI for those who dont know.

And yes, this bubblegun sucks. ALOT!!

I ordered a couple from Palmetto last Friday and they still have not shipped yet. Kinda makes me go hhhmmmmm.

"Due to the election results, holiday shopping and current events, order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. At this time additional time will be required if your order is to be shipped to an FFL." From their website...

"Due to the election results, holiday shopping and current events, order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. At this time additional time will be required if your order is to be shipped to an FFL." From their website...

Yea I know what their site says but I don't buy it. Besides this is the second time they have been in stock since I ordered. I am not buying that these companies with nothing in stock are still behind 15 days. How do you ship nothing?

Yea I know what their site says but I don't buy it. Besides this is the second time they have been in stock since I ordered. I am not buying that these companies with nothing in stock are still behind 15 days. How do you ship nothing?

From what I understand they are a small company. Lets say you have 10 employees at the warehouse and a couple store fronts to operate. 3 via the website. Every time you get mags in they sell out and you are getting 10-15k at a time. Say your average order is 5 because they limit you to 10. That means 2-3k orders to fill out on top of answering Emails, phones, and doing your normal business.

Lets say they work normal 8 hour days with a standard lunch and breaks so 7 working hours a day, and it takes 20min to pull the product print the label make sure all is in order, then package an order to ship. 3 orders per hour times 7 hours so 21 orders a day per person. So each person can do 105 orders a week.

Wait time of 3 weeks. 1k orders per week ruffly if you got 10 people just packing and shipping mags. Doesn't sound too outlandish to me.

Google street view of their warehouse 200 Business Park Blvd Columbia, SC 29203 - Google Maps

Now if your not getting them in a month then I may buy it but they don't seem to be that large. Sounds like you ordered some stuff when the craze hit and they likely over sold or sold out because they didn't have good systems in place to handle the orders or volume at the time.Maybe they allowed back orders at that time. Plenty of people have said on other forums they have got orders in the time period promised. Have you called or wrote them about your orders? Have they said the items are in stock and not back ordered?

Not trying to say what happened to you doesnt suck but 3 weeks to ship an in stock item for a smaller company in this crazy doesnt sound insane to me. I also don't think anyone should be paying $20+ for a used mag. $20 for a new one is even a stretch to me, but I don't think we should be supporting people selling there old used green follower GI mag they picked up for $5 for $20. I haven't purchased any of these from PSA or Copes by the way.(here copes ships faster but the mags are $1 more to anyone else reading this.) Could consider it if I got caught in the craze with less then 5 mags to my name though. I got caught with 3, I haven't payed more then $1-2 more then pre panic prices, and have 13 total now but every other deal sold out in literately 5 min. I still have 2pmags on back order from brownells and 6 coming from Mako, because I refuse to support the triple, quadrupedal pricing BS. It may take awhile for everything to get to me, but at least if it all blows over I wont feel like a chump and I will have not supported someone just cashing in. Its all a personal choice though, where do you want your money going?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top