JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed Bing and Google had nothing on their main pages to commemorate the day so here's my salute.

On June 6, 1944, over 156,000 allied troops landed on the beaches of Normandy to complete the largest sea-born invasion in history: Operation Overlord, better known as D-Day.
upload_2015-6-6_10-20-12.png

Last Edited:
Yep, Google and Bing must be truly embarrassed that some of their relatives fought and died to answer the call to defend freedom.
Damn sick, limp wrist-ed, arrogant POS's.

Been watching documentaries on History Channel today on Nazi Germany.... damn, so MANY parallels on what is being perpetrated by the left today in our own country today!
Read the history from the 1920's thru 1930's, it as scary as He$$.
We appear to be doomed to repeat history and wars.:(

Oh but the talk of the nation is still buzzing that Brucey being thooo courageous......:eek::eek::eek:

I hang my head in remembrance of those who were so brave and courageous to get off those landing crafts with bullets whizzing all around. NOW THAT IS COURAGE!!!!!!!

I wonder how many twenty something entitlement generation/social justice protesting clones have a clue about D-day?
Those that have studied WWII at all have been given a slanted narrative emphasizing American Bombing of German Civilians and the Atomic bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki without the context of the sacrifice of allied blood and treasure.

Are the generous efforts to rebuild those Countries into successful free Nations after the war talked about? I doubt it.

Good excuse to watch "SAVING PRIVATE RYAN" or "BAND OF BROTHERS" again. And again.

So grateful to that generation who saved the world from Fascism, and came home to re-build America. Even anti-gun / anti-war people still have to acknowledge the necessity of WW2.

It's sad that the latest generation of soldiers returning from Iraq/Afghanistan aren't given the same opportunities returning home from service, and worst, their GI bill money and wages are scammed from them by overpriced, for-profit colleges. Shameful.

I'll bet not one of the Social Justice Warriors can tell you about the "Marshall Plan". The plan put together, by Army Chief of Staff , rebuild Europe and Germany after WW11.
Where people don't know their history, they will lose all they assume is a natural right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top