JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That video is an example of the idea our founding fathers had envisioned for us (free citizens), carrying out our 2nd amendment right.
How that authority figure reacted must have been what they were trying to create.

Wow someone needs to lose their job over that. That is a thug with a badge. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior. The officer speaks of having some "G. D. sense" when he has none himself.

Official statement:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/canton-police-department-ohio/dash-cam-video/207621069290829

I want to assure our citizens that the behavior, as demonstrated in this video, is wholly unacceptable and in complete contradiction to the professional standards we demand of our officers. As such, appropriate steps were placed in motion as dictated by our standards, policies and contractual obligations. Those steps included: The officer immediately being relieved of all duty. The incident has been referred to the Internal Affairs Bureau for what will be a complete and thorough investigation. As bad as the video indicates our officer's actions were, there is a due process procedure to follow. That process is designed in the best interest of both our employees and the citizens at large. That process will be followed in this case as in all others. Anyone shown to be in violation of our rules and regulations will be help appropriately responsible as dictated by all the facts. ~Chief Dean McKimm

My question is why didnt he ask the driver for his ID first? Sounds as though the officer needs to take his own advice and put a few is his idiot waste of air self.

I want to assure our citizens that the behavior, as demonstrated in this video, is wholly unacceptable and in complete contradiction to the professional standards we demand of our officers. As such, appropriate steps were placed in motion as dictated by our standards, policies and contractual obligations. Those steps included: The officer immediately being relieved of all duty. The incident has been referred to the Internal Affairs Bureau for what will be a complete and thorough investigation. As bad as the video indicates our officer's actions were, there is a due process procedure to follow. That process is designed in the best interest of both our employees and the citizens at large. That process will be followed in this case as in all others. Anyone shown to be in violation of our rules and regulations will be help appropriately responsible as dictated by all the facts. ~Chief Dean McKimm

Talk about your Freudian slips. :s0131:

To summarize what the Chief means is, the police union will help him keep his job.

WOW. He served and protected the **** outta that guy. 50 bucks says he has a swastika or some S.S. bolts tattooed on him somewhere...seen it many, many times on cops of this particular mentality.

Wow, the I cant believe the part where he says he should have just executed him "because you're stupid". That guy needs to loose his job for sure.

WOW!!!!!!!!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

I would expect cops to act like this in some totalitarian third world dictatorship.... not in America.
Total abuse of power, repeated threats of violence... cop should be fired immediately. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads