JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats the dumbest thing, one of the concerns is whether or not he was on his property? they want to site him for carrying a handgun without a licence when the weapon was clearly in use at the time he had it. you dont get any more rediculous than that.

So saving a child is against the law in DC now?

What kind of POS would charge this guy?
The only thing to look at is that the next time it happens the 3 pits take home dinner.
And the news media talks about how no one helped the poor kid

If I was this child's parents, I would be on every local media station that would listen thanking the guy for helping my son and saying that he should get a commendation from the district and should not be charged with anything. The more attention that is paid to this heroic act the less likely he will be charged. They didn't charge David Gregory, so they better not charge him.

But if you're a reporter, they don't care if you break the law in DC!

davidgregory.jpg

But if you're a reporter, they don't care if you break the law in DC!

My thoughts exactly. The article state that the US attorney has less discretion compared with the local district attorney. What a crock of crap. Also this guy only shot one dog but the cop shot the other two. If shooting one by a witness was not justified how do they justify the cop shooting two?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top