JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MILLER: Injured vet's guns stolen by D.C.

Lesson 1: Don't talk to the cops.
Lesson 2: Don't let them search your car.
Lesson 3: Stay the hell out of DC (heart of darkness).

The fact that the charges has been dropped and they haven't made any effort to return his weapons is ridiculous. Have that PD go over and fight in Afghanistan then see how they like it when they are treated like second rate civilians when they are home from a wartime injury.

This will probably will get deleted as soon as its opened, but here is a copy of the e-mail I just sent.
Thank you for the link yeticat.

"I'm writing this on behalf of Lt.Kim, who's property was confiscated. The charges were apparently dropped yet his property has not been returned. If the weapons that were seized were legal, then they should be returned immediately and without further delay.

A man steps up and volunteers his time and life for his country, goes to battle in a foreign land, is wounded, then returns to his home country to be treated like this? I find this disgraceful.

If it is within your power to have an impact regarding this issue, I implore you to please consider this request.

I'm sending this from the coast of Oregon, as the news has now reached this far west and has not fallen upon deaf ears. Those of us whom are law abiding citizens of this great country have heard and are listening.

I thank you for your time and consideration.
With all due respect, John."

"...but the District still refuses to return to him $10,000 worth of firearms and parts."

"He had one Colt Carbine AR15 rifle 6920 5.56/.223, a Beretta 92S in 9mm, a custom Springfield Armory 1911 in .45 caliber. The national guardsman's hobby is building and working on 1911 models, so he had spare parts, including a frame, barrel and upper receiver."

So... incomplete list, lying to make the MPD look worse, or he legitimately believes his stuff is worth that much?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top