JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times

The Real Criminal gere sits in the Whitehouse and the Justice Dept and the Senate !
This is pure unadulterated Nazi Gestapo tactics in full bloom !!!

This in itself is enough to declare war over. Read the story in full.
Then think what you would do in this situation.
Poland, Czechoslovakia.........History repeat by Heir Obama's people..... Is what we are seeing happen here.

Shocking The communist have taken over DC and over reaching at every turn. Who would of thought :s0155:

Why does any of this suprise anyone. ITs tyranny plain and simple. Where is the push back I guess the Americans don't have there backs against the wall yet.

Why oh why, would you ever let the police into your home?

Those that think they have nothing to hide just aren't thinking hard enough and don't know the law well enough.

In the end, this is a serious waste of money for the tax payers. Now, this person will have to pay a fortune as well to clear it all up. I would move out of that city immediately!

Why oh why, would you ever let the police into your home?

Those that think they have nothing to hide just aren't thinking hard enough and don't know the law well enough.

In the end, this is a serious waste of money for the tax payers. Now, this person will have to pay a fortune as well to clear it all up. I would move out of that city immediately!

doesn't sound like he "let them in"

notice in the story where it mentions that they used a battering ram to remove his son from the bathroom, as he was taking a shower and apparently didn't hear the commotion.

honestly, I am just waiting for one of these raids to turn into a pile of dead cops. it's going to happen sooner or later.

I cant believe how stupid this is. Some reloading stuff for single shot rifle, one misfired shotgun shell, 1 shell casing from a .243, and he has to face prison time for that!??

yap,yap,yap,yap,yap

Was the ammo or guns or whatever illegal in that jurisdiction?
Does the guy know how to read? I guess ignorance isn't a good defense,anyway.

I don't feel sorry for those on the east coast. They are the ones that let it get that bad. They don't like it? Vote out or recall the ones that are needed to change the playing field.

Same as we need to do so it doesn't get the same way over here.

No sympathy,
Mike

yap,yap,yap,yap,yap

I don't feel sorry for those on the east coast. They are the ones that let it get that bad. They don't like it? Vote out or recall the ones that are needed to change the playing field.

No sympathy,
Mike

IT WAS AN EMPTY SPENT CARTRIDGE

yap,yap,yap,yap,yap

No sympathy,
Mike

I dont believe pro gun people let it get that bad, without a fight. They are just outnumbered by the gun control crowd. Eventually its coming to your neighborhood. I feel for them.....

I dont believe pro gun people let it get that bad, without a fight. They are just outnumbered by the gun control crowd. Eventually its coming to your neighborhood. I feel for them.....

No they are just louder and embedded.
We must uproot and unseat every damned one of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top