JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
8mm
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a VZ 24 that if I did my research correctly was made in 1938. It's a Czech version of the Mauser. It is bolt action. It's chambered in 8 mm Mauser and has a 5 round box mag. I have not had a chance to shoot it because I don't know any place here that I can go for free. I will include 45 rounds of ammo. I have had it professionally cleaned and inspected it is operational and has scope mounts and rings with a scope. One issue it has though is the rear scope mount was drilled of center so may need to be welded and redrilled. There may be some adjustable windage scope rings that might work as well. Basically just want what I put into it. Selling for $250 obo

20220403_202441.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.