JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the bill passed in the lower house of parliament by a whopping margin. Still has to get through their Senate. All the same, well done standing up to the EU gun grabbers.

I have a buddy who's living the Expat life running a company over in the Czech Republic... maybe I should see, if the GF would be game for it, if he could open a couple positions and sponsor us.

I have a buddy who's living the Expat life running a company over in the Czech Republic... maybe I should see, if the GF would be game for it, if he could open a couple positions and sponsor us.

That'd be a pretty decent experience. Choose out of cities, prices are currently astronomically insane for flats in Prague. Near Manhattin scale.

Adding the Czech Republic to my list of gun friendly countries I'd like to visit, so far that makes one country on the list.
On a different note how will this affect the price/availability of CZ's?o_O

A great way to stimulate their own economy and give those coward terrorists something to fear. The targets are not so soft when they have weapons as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top