JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
First off this is not a CZ gun. This is from Zastava, Serbia, the Model CZ999. About a 3.9" barrel, hammer, double action, decocker, 15 round double stack magazines capacity. It is a metal gun - nice solid heft to it. I hope the pictures show it is in overall great condition. I have only put a couple boxes of 9mm through it. I am not the first owner. I have no idea about total round count over it's life. No box or papers. Only reason I am selling it is I have couple other 9's and this one is the least optimal grip size and trigger reach for my hand.

PRICE DROP. LAST BUMP.
$350 325 Cash. Local to Hillsboro. I prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn. I will only deal with buyers with conceal carry permit due to the extended wait times for BGC for those without a permit. Buyer responsible for transfer fees and their background check.

Message me with questions. No Trades.

CZ999 3-2.jpg CZ999 4-2.jpg

cz999 1-2.jpg

CZ999 2-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I need to clarify. I said "full size". I looked online and Century International Arms calls these compact. The barrel length is listed as 3.86 inches. So maybe it's wrong to call it "full size". To me a compact is like a Glock 43, which this is not. So go by the barrel length and double stack 15 rnd magazines.

Last Edited:
I need to clarify. I said "full size". I looked online and Century International Arms calls these compact. The barrel length is listed as 3.86 inches. So maybe it's wrong to call it "full size". To me a compact is like a Glock 43, which this is not. So go by the barrel length and double stack 15 rnd magazines.

I think things like the Glock 19/23 muddy up the works using the term compact, semi-compact might fit better. I want to say the CZ99 was a P226 clone, and I believe the 999 is more 228/229 clone. Whether a dealer or manufacturer wants to call it a compact or not, it's absolutely a duty sized pistol. Haven't shot the 999, but the 99's were always a great option if you liked the Sigs, and wanted something very similar at a significantly lower price

Good luck with the sale, someone will be real happy with this one

I have one and they are pretty cool pistols. i will say it is a bit bulky but well made and for that price i will second that someone for sure will be happy with it :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top