JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sale pending. You can get in line if you want; I'll close the ad when sale is complete.

Bought this a couple years ago to do USPSA with. Never did USPSA. Now it sits in my safe most of the time unused; probably should find a loving home as I'm trying to trim back my collection to what I use and enjoy.

It's a bone stock CZ75B, only change is that I put on Hogue grips. Still have the originals, I think. I've probably put about 700 rounds through it, but I didn't keep track so that's just a guess. I do have the two original CZ magazines and three Mec-Gar magazines, as well as a Blade-Tech D/OS holster. I'll get pictures up when I have the chance, but come on, it's a CZ75. You know what it looks like.

Asking $500 for the gun, five magazines, and holster. No trades, please. I'll travel up to an hour from Corvallis to do the transfer; you pay the FFL fee.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.