JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ75 sp-01 9mm tactical
I bought this awhile ago from a member on here . Took it to ARPC and ran 100+ rounds through it with no issues . Recently put another 100 rounds through it at TCGC with no issues either . I've ran various JHP -FMJ 115grn to 147 grn ammo with no failures . Very accurate with a decent trigger . This comes with 2 factory 19 round mags and 2 almost new Megar 19 round mags . This is a ALL steel pistol and it really feels great in the hand and points very well . This also has the factory night sites and again this pistol is crazy accurate with very little muzzle flip .

PO said he put 200 rounds through it and I've got 200 through it . It's super clean and it functions very well . Everyone that I've let shoot it really liked it and commented on the nice trigger and how accurate it was . It has a bit of weight to it with 1 in the camber and 19 in the mag as it's a ALL steal pistoll but it's not much heavier than my fullsize XDm .40 that I carry daily . Reason for sale is I'm staying with the XDm platform because thats what I train with .

No trades $500 cash ( Firm ) . Face to face sale with OREGON residents Only and I will check ID and I will write out a bill of sale :s0155:

I'm in the Milwaukie /Oak Grove area .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.