JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
Looking for a CZ75 or clone for a friend. She shot her sons and loved it! She has smaller hands, so not sure if a compact model would be fitting? Not a cz guy, so not sure. Here in Eugene. Help a new shooter out and let's see if we can find one. I know prices have soared since my last Cz I had (20 years ago) but be gentle!
Any help would be great to get her shooting!
Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have swam in the Russian block vodka infused cool-aid! Nice firearms, accurate as hell, soft shooting, but the slide was so small I could barely rack it. Gripping space I mean. Not my cup-o tea, but each to their own. I was a 1911 die hard until I shot my first BLOCK, then was sold. I did the unthinkable after 20 years of caring 19's, 26's and 43's and found a Hellcat that makes my 43 look like a house cat! Thank you on the p01. I hear it's a fine firearm and have her look at it!

I have huge hands and the grip on a my full size 75B still feels pretty big. Definitely look for a more compact model, or she might try a grip change.

Look at Sportsmans Warehouse. They have a CZ75 clone with high ratings that sells for $299. EAA is the supplier, and the brand is SAR model B6. The B6C is "compact" meaning it has a shorter barrel (3"+ vs 4"+). Both have a grip that is 1.1" wide and very few pistols are easier to hold.
P.S., save up to $50 on 1st purchase if you get their credit card.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.