JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't decide which pistol I want next. I really like the quality of cz and would like to stick with them. I'm unsure whether I want to go with an all steal 75 or the polymer p07 and sp01. Any suggestions/comments? I'm aware of the differnces just too indecisive.

May possibly carry. Ill probably stay with my 82 for most of the time though. I've never shot a phantom or a duty but love how soft shooting steel 9mm are. the 82 is alittle more rough but I'm best with it. Not sure if the weight will be too big of an issue but can always slap a shoulder rig on

From those two, Phantom for sure.

How can you even look at this ugly gun. lol

CZ_75_P-07_DUTY.png

Haha. Someone just offered me one(phantom) for a good price too. I don't think the dutys ugly. It could use a different trigger guard though. The p07s had a lot of great reviews although so do the 75 and phantom. I think I'm gonna go phantom or 75 and since I've been offered a phantom I may just buy it but I can't until november after I move and take a trip to nebraska. Well I don't know I really want a 75 haha

Hey, I love that ugly gun. It's so ugly it's on my bedside every night. Once you shoot it or even pick it up, the P07 may just be something you'll want to shoot forever. I've had a CZ 75B and this is every bit the gun that one was, just in a polymer sort of way. It's deadly accurate and the design of the grip and frame just makes you doubt that there could be 16 rounds in your hand. It also has the new CZ Omega Trigger system that's a complete redesign and massive improvement over the trigger i had on my CZ 75B. It's exceptional in both DA and SA. One other cool thing about the P07 Duty is that it comes with decocker installed but has a separate regular safety included in the box. The Omega Trigger System allows you to swap out the decocker in maybe 3 minutes, leaving you with a gun you can carry cocked and locked just like a 1911. It even comes with a CD (Ok, not such a big deal) that shows how to swap them and do everything else to the gun. Most important though is that I've put over 1500 rounds of everything from Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoints to cheapo Winchester White Box to my own various reload configurations through it without one single malfunction since I took it out of thr CZ oil, cleaned it, and took it to the range that first day. Anyway, don't slam it until you try it. That said, I'd agree you can't go wrong with any CZ. Awesome weapons.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads