JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my cz75 compact to financial aid a gun build project. No trade at this time sorry.
I'm the original owner, but I didn't really shoot it that much. Got a holster to go with my plate carrier and gun belt but not for long, I picked up a vp9 and stick with HK, CZ became a safe gun.
Overall mint condition, minimal wearing on the gun as in the picture.
Comes with 1 14rd mag and 2 16rd mags
Would prefer to meet at A Cut above pawn in Aloha Oregon
Would accept reasonable travel at cost of a monster drink;) 32D8BFDC-E9B6-4E6F-9934-8D70E6DB3959.jpeg

E86363B3-4C03-4782-92E4-2669EBD8FE02.jpeg 94D951AA-58DA-4A1A-ADAA-BE1506CA3908.jpeg
Trade list update
Eotech EXPS2/EXPS3
I add cash for Trijicon Acog
Aimpoint ARCO
or
Glock 43x/48
Sig P365/365XL with thump safety
Springfield Hellcat

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good luck on the search for that Wolf A1 upper. I saw a 16" one here last fall and regret not buying it. Classic has them for $449, which is the lower end of the market rate.

Good luck on the search for that Wolf A1 upper. I saw a 16" one here last fall and regret not buying it. Classic has them for $449, which is the lower end of the market rate.
yeah I'm looking at the 14.5 one might just pick that one up. Thinking about to get a binary/echo trigger lower but almost everyone suggests get something other than fun toys. If for serious practical using consideration.

yeah I'm looking at the 14.5 one might just pick that one up. Thinking about to get a binary/echo trigger lower but almost everyone suggests get something other than fun toys. If for serious practical using consideration.

A binary triggered arm could have decent practical use, if one trains well with such...and the world truly goes sideways.

Not a "bad" idea, by any means, given the POSSIBLE ramifications due to the current goings on. IMO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.