JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ52 Semi Auto 4 1/2" bbl. - Exceptional!

Plus; original leather holster with cleaning tool, three boxes of factory ammo and one factory mag, three factory mags refitted with aluminum floor plates, two pairs of custom aftermarket grips and 150 rounds of factory ammo.

Made in the Czech Republic by CZ, one of the highest regarded names in quality firearms throughout the world. There is no import stamping present on the right side of the slide. Serial number is present on the frame, slide and barrel - all matching. This is as clean looking an example as could hope for.

CZ52 pistols feature a 4.5 inch barrel, a steel frame, 3 dot sights, firing pin block safety and an ergonomic design.

This example has all matching serial numbers, and the weapon displays with almost zero signs of usage. The bore is mirror bright with crisp rifling. The action is crisp and smooth. The brown Bakelite factory grips are excellent and show little to no signs of carry wear. The photos are an accurate representation of this offering. This example was my pride and joy. It would hard to find a nicer example of this scarce hand gun.

No Longer Available

PS: Don't bother texting - I can't receive or reply to them. I repeat - Do Not Text!

right.jpg left.jpg open r.jpg open l.jpg bbl top.jpg hammer top.jpg holster.jpg holster 2.jpg holster 3.jpg spare mags.jpg light grips.jpg walnut grips.jpg ammo.jpg

Last Edited:
Good morning and thanks for your inquiry. See following in answer to your questions~

Where are you located? - Jacksonville, Or. (west of Medford)

What caliber is it 9x18 mak? Or 9x19? - 7.62x25 Tok. (apologies - I though all CZ52'2 were chambered in this cal.)

Year of production? - According to the stamp located forward of the plunger on the right side of the frame, (crossed swords logo / 54) it would date to 1954. The serial number present on both the slide and the frame is LB8686.

Are these pics the actual pistol? - The photos posted are of the actual pistol, as well as holster, mags, spare grips, and ammo.

I'm not familiar with "Century batches". I'm guessing an importer, although a web search didn't show anything relative to your question.

I had this example, and a slightly lesser one. Neither had any import marks on the barrels or slides.

I'm not familiar with "Century batches". I'm guessing an importer, although a web search didn't show anything relative to your question.

I had this example, and a slightly lesser one. Neither had any import marks on the barrels or slides.
These CZ52s came in by the thousands and anyone buying one via the Century website could pay an extra $5 to have someone hand select a supposed 'better looking' version. Generally they looked nicer like yours, had a good holster...usually unblemished with the extra magazine, lanyard and cleaning rod. Early 2000s they were $95 each...I bought a dozen or so back when I was a C&R hoarder.

The CZ52 is a nice shooter...very fast round. Velocity and low sectional density = excellent penetration. They are not very tactical due to the cumbersome mag release, but a fine, slim shooter that conceals really nice if one were inclined to carry it that way.

Good morning. I appreciate your taking the time to fill me in.

My original forte was antique lever Winchesters and lately I've branched out into C&R Winchesters & Marlins. I acquired the pair as kind of a pig in a poke. A part cash / part trade deal, quite some time ago.

The mechanics of the gun are interesting. A veritable erector set.

Take care.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.