JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my beloved CZ457 Lux in 22 WMR Rifle. I purchased this rifle new 3 weeks ago at Precise Shooter in Lynnwood, WA and can show you the original receipt of purchase. I love this rifle because it is very well built. The rifle is all metal built and has nice real wood stock. The rifle is also very accurate. I took about 200 rounds since I purchased the rifle and I was easily getting sub-MOA results with Hornady 30 gr ammo and CCI Varmint 40 gr (see last image). Why I am selling this rifle? One of the guys at our range has CZ457 Varmint Heavy Barrel version in 22 WMR, and after shooting that rifle twice, I decided to buy it. I like it better than my Lux version because the barrel is heavy and I personally prefer heavy barrels. Thus, I am selling my Lux for $400 cash. I paid $580 (total with taxes) for it 3 weeks ago. The rifle is near mint. There are two very small superficial scratches, but they are hardly visible (you would probably not even notice them if I did not mention them). You will get the rifle perfectly clean and with all factory items that came with it (original retail box with internal foam, user manual, QC certificate). I will also include Warne 1in scope rings, swivels and nice leather sling. This rifle came with iron sights. I removed rear sight in order to accommodate a scope, but rear sight is included (you can see it in the zip bag shown in the first image).

I prefer local deal in Seattle area. We can do FFL transfer at Precise Shooter in Lynnwood or you can chose a FFL place within 20 miles from Seattle. Buyer pays FFL transfer. I could consider trade for match-grade 300 Win Mag or/and 8mm Mauser ammo (only Yugo M75 sniper corrosive and S&B non-corrosive).

Cheers,

Dan

CZ457#1.jpg CZ457#2.jpg CZ457#3.jpg CZ457#4.jpg CZ457#5.jpg CZ457#6.jpg 20210423_185547.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi Dan,
I'm a buyer from Potlatch, ID.
At this point I prefer a local deal to avoid hassle of shipping (+ risk of rifle getting lost or stolen in shipping). No offense, but I would like to point out that it is not a good idea to leave your email address and phone number in a public forum (those should only be disclosed through PMs). You risk of getting targeted by scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan,
I see you have a local sale pending. Congratulations.
I wanted to chat with you and let you know I'd be in Seattle/Tacoma to support my daughter in breast cancer surgery and treatment in the near future, so if your sale goes south, I'd be a player for local sale.
Please remove mention of my personal info from the listing as I cannot do so. You are accurate in your reply but I couldn't find a private message capability so went public in my earliest attempt to make contact.
As an aside, I thought your ad's printed words and pictures were superb.

Hi Dan,
I see you have a local sale pending. Congratulations.
I wanted to chat with you and let you know I'd be in Seattle/Tacoma to support my daughter in breast cancer surgery and treatment in the near future, so if your sale goes south, I'd be a player for local sale.
Please remove mention of my personal info from the listing as I cannot do so. You are accurate in your reply but I couldn't find a private message capability so went public in my earliest attempt to make contact.
As an aside, I thought your ad's printed words and pictures were superb.
I will let you know if the current deal does not realize. I am waiting for the person to let me know when he can meet me within next few days. I tried to remove your contact info, but the system did not allow me to modify your reply. You might want to contact an administrator. I think they can remove it.

I will let you know if the current deal does not realize. I am waiting for the person to let me know when he can meet me within next few days. I tried to remove your contact info, but the system did not allow me to modify your reply. You might want to contact an administrator. I think they can remove it.
I believe an admin person is on most of the time. lets try
@CountryGent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.