JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a CZ75D PCR, it's a compact with an aluminum frame, I,ve had it for about four or five years and put about 1,000 rounds through it. Runs like a clock. No ftf or fte's. Great for carry. I,m a 1911 guy but this is awsome. I,ve hade several cz's and they all work great. I'm sure their rifles are just as good.

I'm an old 1911 carrier, looking for something lighter in 9mm which I like but the fly in the ointment is I have a Sig 225 P6 also which a nice pistol and I'm torn between both. The trigger on the Sig I like, but I'm going to put some time on the CZ. I had a CZ Rami S/S slide which had :(problems. Sent the Rami in under warranty and was advised they had trouble with the special run of the S/S slide models and asked what I would like for a replacement, one offer was a Rami or PO-1. I was kinda off the Rami, so just the otherday the new CZ PO-1 came. Just got to shoot a few rounds, superb pistol:). I think the service from CZ was great, a person couldn't ask for a better response, they picked up the shipping too. Bill

I have a CZ-82 in 9x18mm Makarov.
Picked it up from AIM a while ago, for a pretty decent price.

It seems that well has since run dry. Glad I got on one, I wanted to get one since I missed the boat on the Makarov pistols (the actual pistol, the 9x18mm round is named for). Both Makarovs and CZ-82s are still out there but not at the price they used to be.
There are also a few other pistols in 9x18mm, such as P-64 (Polish) and FEG PA-63 (Hungarian). The Makarov itself was used mainly by USSR, as well as Bulgaria, East Germany, and China. Bulgarian and East German seem to be the cream of that crop.

At any rate the CZ-82 are tough little buggers, built like Russian... well Czech tanks.
9x18mm is balistically somewhere between .380ACP (which is 9x17mm IIRC?) and good ole 9x19mm. Nice profile, not a bad weight for CCW.

I have not yet taken mine out to the range.

I guess I'm lucky in some ways. I have Bulgarian Makarov that I bought a long time ago which is a nice shooter. Also have a FEG PA-63. The Bulgarian Mak is built like a tank and have never had a problem with all kinds of Mak ammo. Welcome to the club. Bill

Love my cz's

cz003.jpg

(CZ Dan Wesson)
dw009.jpg

Love the grips on your CZ Aristotle13. Both guns are beautiful, but the grips, wow. First time I've ever seen such a nice picture of the Dan Wesson, especially up close and neat grips. Can't beat a CZ. Spad

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top